Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Listing Advice

Can anyone advise how to set this up?

I have a t-shirt in 5 different colors. Each has several sizes. I would like each color to show up on the product list page separately, but when any are clicked into, I would like them all to resolve to the same details page listing all colors and sizes like for one configurable product.

Hi!
    I think it is not possible to configure as you described and you need customization.

But if you have not so many such T-shirts, you can create one configured product (one T-shirt that has color and size attributes). In the certain category you also create simple products: different color T-shirts. For the simple product pages you set redirect to the configured product page.

As simple products, different color T-shirts can be displayed on the product list page and when the users click on one of them, they are redirected to the configured product page (one T-shirt which has color attributes).

I am not sure that it is optimal solution and note that it can be a problem with duplicated content!!!

Good luck!

Comment

Hi. Seem like you are having some trouble displaying configurable product. I was having the same problem with you too. After spending quite lots of time on Google then I found the tips HERE . Hope it can help you too:

Comment

Working...
      X