Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GoMage plans and thoughts as they are...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoMage plans and thoughts as they are...

Almost everyone, who is trying to be the first in eCommerce sphere, knows Magento platform. Moreover, there are a lot of merchants, who are using Magento platform for their business and not without the reasons: Magento has been downloaded more than one million times because it has useful features and high leveled Magento extensions and GoMage extensions are the extension, which are among them.

I bet you know that Vadim Antsyferov is the founder and CEO of GoMage, one of the best companies, which develops brilliant Magento extensions.
    Keep your breathing, because we are going to have an interview with this outstanding person!

I:

Hello, Vadim!
    We hope we have found you in the best mood because we would like to ask you several questions and our readers are keen on getting your opinion.

Vadim:

Hello, Helen!
    Of course, you are welcome to ask me any questions. I am keenly interested what kind of them you have.

I:

We know several GoMage extensions, which are highly recommended and highly useful for Magento and eCommerce business without doubts. Why don’t you produce more like your competitors?

Vadim:

You are absolutely right. My company doesn’t chase the amount of the extensions. We prefer to create highly leveled extensions. GoMage company is focused the attention to the extensions, which are highly demanded at the market, but there are not any of them in Magento. During the existence of GoMage company our developers have been investigating Magento extensions rooms and creating the extensions, which are the most useful for Magento stores. Our company is not big and we don’t want to be sprayed on trifles, we prefer to specialize on the concrete things.
    GoMage philosophy is to create one extension, but it should include the brilliant functional, which can possess the huge amount of abilities, features and options, than create a huge amount of extensions, that can’t be worthy without each other. Their features are not perfect and you should spend a lot of money in order to buy all of them.

I:

So, you take care of your clients, provide them with the best, top quality extensions and save their money. It is really a gorgeous philosophy!
    Vadim:
    You are absolutely right. We try to find the best solution for our clients, which can help to save their money and meet all the requirements of the modern market, that’s why our extensions are competitive.

I:

Oh, I see that you appreciate and respect every client and try to make the individual approach to each of them.

Vadim:

Individual approach is the most important thing and people in my company take into account this important factor. A client is a foundation, basis. Every client is individuality for us and it doesn’t matter how much he has already bought: several extensions or the only one. We appreciate that he has chosen our company and try to provide our client with the best.

I:

You have said “people in your company”. It seems that you have chosen your colleagues not by chance. How have you created your team?

Vadim:

It was not an easy task. No team, no company. My developers are not simple cogs in the mechanism, but they are the heart of everything, like Magento core.

I:

You are using the license checking system in your extensions. Does it frighten your clients? Can it make any harm to their Magento websites? Does it cause any hesitations in the clients’ sphere?

Vadim:

At the first sight, the system may seem confusing, but our clients understand it after awhile. The checking system goal is the control over our extensions, its use and our products distribution. We are trying to solve the problems connected with the license. We try to verify a client and find out that one, who has got our extension dishonestly. This system is the protection of our software from the people, who have not bought our products.

The license checking system is being improved all the time and we are planning to enter innovations, to be specific, there will not be any production keys for the extension activation.
    As to the question concerning the harm to the Magento websites, I recommend you to address our senior developer, Andrey Zatserklyaniy and get to know about it.

Andrey:

Our license system will not make any harm to the Magento website and its efficiency will not be broken. If you worry about our server and think that our site can be down, please, don’t worry about it, because we watch our server carefully. The checking of the license takes palace every two weeks. The request from the extension is received by our server and the activation process starts checking the activation. If our server doesn’t answer, the request is repeated for two weeks. Only if there is no answer from the server, the extension stops working. But it can’t happen, it is impossible that our server will not answer in the period of two weeks.

I:

What is your opinion about the code? How the code should be done in order to be the best.

Andrey:

The code should be qualitative, it should support all the php principles, has the style that is the same as Magento one in order to make it comfortable for Magento users. I can’t declare that our code is perfect, but it is good enough and we are striving for excellence.

Vadim:

Our developers improve their skills all the time and create the newest ideas, bring them to life.

I:
    GoMage company makes us be surprised every time. Magento eCommerce world has been informed about your new service – Magento hosting, which will starts soon. What has made you get this idea? Please, open the secret, what inspires you?

Vadim:

We are not a big company, but we see the market demand and the demand of Magento clients to have the qualitative, high leveled Magento hosting. We are able to provide our clients with prime, top managed Magento hosting, which will be prepared only for Magento.

We have been working with Magento for three years. We understand the needs of Magento clients. Our GoMage system administrators will optimize the servers in order they will give Magento content quickly and qualitatively. Our managed Magento hosting will be able to provide the sites with what they need even if they will be a big load of resources.

Our servers will be based in Germany, the USA and the Netherlands. They will be focused on the main consumer: North America, Latin America, European countries.
    We are planning also to make it available for Asia and Oceania in the future.

I:

Vadim, your plans are immense, and this is good news for GoMage clients and Magento environment. Please, slightly open the curtain and preheat our interest.

Vadim:

Our support will be better. It means that it will be a nonstop, other way, round the clock support. It is connected with our extensions support and hosting support. It will make our GoMage company more competitive and more qualitative. You will see more extensions and video about us, but let it stay a surprise for you.

I:

I am sure, this surprise will be a real blast in the Magento environment!
Working...
X