Athlete - Fitness, Gym and Sport Drupal theme by Arrowtheme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athlete - Fitness, Gym and Sport Drupal theme by Arrowtheme

Athlete Fitness Gym and Sport Drupal theme provides for you more options to make a website about gym, sport, boxing or fitness center.
    Beside the ability of displaying and organizing fitness information efficiently, athlete drupal theme also provide for you an online store with all professional features of drupal commerce module.
    Ahtlete is not only a product of technology but also an artwork of thingking and action. With all devotion and serious work, we provide for you an extremely flexible drupal theme with the ability of modification and close organization: Clean, Unique & Modern Design, 100% Responsive & retina ready, Bootstrap 3 framework, W3C Valid HTML5 code, Work with all versions of Drupal 7.x and much more to achieve everything you want for a website.
    Buy the theme now and you will quickly realize your goals for your desiring website.

View on Themeforest: https://themeforest.net/item/athlete...theme/12167932
    View on Arrowtheme : http://www.arrowtheme.com/athlete-fi...pal-theme.html

The theme that you have shared is really looking good. I have really like it because it fulfills the criteria of a fitness website. I am also thinking to start a yoga website using drupal CMS. Actually health is the most important factor of our life because our life's single moment is totally depends on our fitness level. For getting ideal wait, i think workouts/exercise along with perfect diet which includes herbs and plants are the best for fitness. These things are used in the old ages not only for fitness but for curing etc.Lemons are also used as a means for losing weight. Thus, a mixture of lukewarm water and freshly squeezed lemon juice should stimulate digestion. Radical supporters of the lemon juice diet renounce a solid diet for a few days and only feed on lemons. This is, however, a very extreme method that is not healthy in the long term. The one-sidedness of the diet threatens to have negative health consequences : for example, a shortage of fiber, proteins and fats can develop quickly. In addition, since the diet is not changed, a yo-yo effect is also expected after the end of the diet. For this reason, use lemon juice only as a dosage and as an additional measure for losing weight. Anyways, thanks for sharing the nice piece of stuff with us.
    Mardana Kamzori ka ilaj urdu mein|Gharelu Nuskha sy Mardana Taqat ko Barhana|Mardana Taqat ki medicine|oil|dawa|reviews of experienced Hakeem

Comment

Great theme, thanks (just like most of the themes suggested at this forum). I just always wanted to launch a Cannabis oil dedicated blog, just needed to find an appropriate template (already bookmarked this thread).

Comment

Originally posted by DanielLee5 View Post
        Great theme, thanks (just like most of the themes suggested at this forum). I just always wanted to launch a Cannabis oil dedicated blog, just needed to find an appropriate template (already bookmarked this thread).
        Talking about cannabis oil, I want to add that vaping is the most effective way of absorbing of useful components of cannabidiol. I tried different devices and different methods of smoking and vaping, came to conclusion that lokey vaporizer provides with the strongest effect.
        The LoKey V2 flip fob key - discrete, compact battery with variable voltage option. The most apparent aspect of this battery is the fact, that is it shaped in a form of a car key

Comment

Working...
        X