Magento 2 Fashion Theme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magento 2 Fashion Theme

Regardless of what type and size of eCommerce store you are running, however it is fundamental to have a gorgeous and alluring site with the goal that you can create an enduring impact on your clients and give them an incredible experience.

Having a pleasant theme of your website can make a huge impact on your clients’ mind and the characteristics of a good theme are lightly low contrasting color scheme, high resolution retina ready images, usage of Google fonts on header tags, well-defined paragraphs and more.

Luxury Premium Fashion Magento theme is an excellent layout for a modern and clean eCommerce store with blog, portfolio, store locator and other useful pages Luxury design lets your goods look simple and sophisticated at the same time. With more than 7 layouts predefined and Frontend builder integrated, Luxury will meet & fit any kind of eCommerce sites as you imagine.

LIVE DEMO || DOWNLOAD

Hello there! I have also found a fashion related Magento 2 theme called: Ad-Beaut - Multipurpose Magento 2 Theme. This theme is very clean, elegant and professional that you can use for your fashion related online store.
    Key Features:
    • Fully Responsive
    • Powerful Backend
    • Less Structure
    • Ajax Cart
    • Ready-Made Advertisement Blocks
    • Improved Checkout
    • Newsletter Popup
    • 7+ Unique Header Style
    • Responsive Banner Slider
    • Featured Product Slider
    • SEO Friendly
    • Advanced Mega Menu
    • 200+ Backend Configuration
    • Sticky Footer
    • Child Theme for Advanced Customization
    • Addthis – Social Media Integration
    • Back to Top Button

Comment

I like this template a lot, I have to say. I would also like to recommend you to take look at the theme from https://www.templatemonster.com/cate...dpress-themes/ I think you will find it interesting and helpful to you too, good luck

Comment

Working...
      X