Emeral - Magento 2 Cosmetics Theme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emeral - Magento 2 Cosmetics Theme

Are you looking a fresh elegant Magento theme for cosmetics store, skin care shop, decoration store, furniture store, health and beauty shop, organic beauty shop, fashion store, accessories store? if yes, Emeral is exactly what you need. To help you build an amazing Magento cosmetics store without purchasing third party extensions, we offer you tons of built-in module such as drag/drop page builder, ajax search and auto-complete, layer slider, drag n drop mega menu builder, powerful blog platform, price slider/filter, color swatches, touch optimized product carousel.

VIEW LIVE DEMO

Very beautiful theme here, thanks a lot for sharing it! I like using such themes for me too, I always get them from https://www.templatemonster.com/cate...dpress-themes/. Have you ever tried it for you? Check it out, maybe you will like it as well
    Last edited by trevordd; 29-12-16, 12:37 PM.

Comment

The theme that you have shared is looking too good. Its really very simple but very attractive. Good fit for beauty products websites. Actually most of the beauty websites provide health related products also because we affiliate networks provide data for the category Beauty and Health. Anyways, few things are most important for beauty include the use of herbs. Facial water helps to accelerate the rebuilding phase of the acid protection mantle, which typically takes 20 to 30 minutes after cleaning. In addition, facial water removes the limescale deposits of the tap water and cleansing residues, which permanently clog the pores and thus ensure impurities. For the cleaning of mature skin, water-in-oil emulsions are best suited as they preserve the skin's acid protection coat. Cleansing creams, for example, are enriched with valuable vegetable oils such as jojoba, soy or sweet almond. Anyways, appreciative efforts that you have design this Magento theme and thanks for sharing it with us.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I am very interested! I always wanted to create kind of blog dedicated to beauty, celebrities and shopping. I want to write for women and I just looking for appropriate design.

The Lady Gaga plastic surgery rumors seem to be true for the rhinoplasty (also known as nose job) as well as the boob job (breast augmentation surgery).

Comment

Working...
        X