Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGS Frontend Builder 2 is available for Magento 2

What Is MGS Front-end Builder

MGS Front-end Builder is a premium feature with high applicability well suited for every Magento-based store.

It allows you to build and configure Homepage, Category page, Product page, CMS pages... straightly and visually at front-end without having to log in the admin back-end.

It tolerates Unlimited Front-end Builder Accounts and allows you to select header & footer for the website using available multiple headers & footers, or you can easily add/ edit new headers and footers as you wish.

LET SEE HOW IT WORK
    The Advantages of MGS Front-end Builder

• Visually & Friendly

You can see directly which you want to build and change.
    • Build Web pages by yourself

Build or configure the pages on your own basing on available layouts and 19+ available components.
    • Drag & Drop

Simple for you to drag & drop the blocks on the page.

• Grid Configuration

It allows you to setup width of blocks with Grid Bootstrap layout (12 columns)
    • Editable CMS content

You can edit/update any content blocks directly at front-end effectively.
    • Time saving

Forget about complicating and cumbersome steps to setup a website and login admin panel every time you want to update the pages.
    Build Your Store The Fast Waywith MGS Front-end Builder for Magento 2

Magento builder theme allows you to build/ configure your web pages at Front-End visually & friendly without having to log in the admin back-end and save you time to make a website as you want

Very nice template here. I would like to build my blog using a similar design too. I have found some themes for it at http://www.webstarts.com/designs what do you think about them? I guess they look just awesome and can be used for different purposes

Comment

This template looks pretty nice! I love using pre-made templates for my projects. For my current photography website project, I've been using one of these professionally designed and developed artist wordpress themes https://www.templatemonster.com/cate...dpress-themes/ . They're highly customizable!

Comment

Working...
      X