Recommended Europe Magento Hosting Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Europe Magento Hosting Services

Recently I'm searching some good hosting provider for my Magento store. And I find Cloudways. With Cloudways, I get to host my website on the 3 major Cloud hosting providers like Amazon web services, Digital Ocean and Google Compute engines web servers. Cloudways also includes SSL support as well which I know is a major need for any eCommerce site.

For magento over cloud, I need a quality caching mechanism and for this purpose there an optmized stack available including nginx, varnish, apache and memcache. This also makes the website load faster.

You Can Test Cloudways Platform: http://www.cloudways.com/en/magento-managed-cloud-hosting.php

Choosing the right hosting provider for your business is very important part for business success, So it;s important to choose the hosting provider who offers 24*7 customer support , 100% up- time , better security and manages to keep your website on peak in traffic also.Finestshops hosting is one of the hosting provider who will provide Managed Magento hosting at comparable prices.
    Finestshops provides high quality hosted ecommerce and business web hosting at a great prices! Click here to see more!

Comment

Working...
    X