The best Magento hosting for starters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best Magento hosting for starters

Now, if you have just decided to start a Magento store you'll need a good hosting. Of course, it can't be too expensive as you are just starting out. It's best to choose a Magento host that is both fast, reliable and affordable. Luckily, there are a few guides on the internet that will help you greatly by finding exactly which hosting will fit your needs.

When I started out I used this guide by Coding Basics:
    http://codingbasics.net/top-5-reliable-magento-hosting/

It's a complete guide that will explain all the pro's and con's of each so called Magento hosting provider, to make sure you choose the best one for your online store.

Let me know which one you chose, and how it performs for you.

Thanks for your information. Hope the guide of Coding Basics is good.
    If you looking professional website development services visit... http://www.boldertechno.com

Comment

The best Magento hosting I found in this article is SiteGround.

Comment

Thanks for your information.
        I found this coupon to get optimized Magento Hosting for Free
        Visit www.hostingmagento.cloud, choose the plan and enter the code "MAG30FREE" to activate it.

Comment

The big issue with magento store is loading time and visitors flow, i also own magento store but i moved to cloudways 8 months back, I was facing issue with loading because my website took 10 to 15 seconds to load and when there is load of visitors, it goes to 30 to 40 seconds, but when my friend who is using cloudways for a long time, He suggest me to get Magento Hosting by cloudways because it is fully managed and also have free magento full page cache extension, then i moved to cloud hosting by cloudways and now my site is loading in 2 seconds.

Comment

For your Magento store you need hosting that provide you fast speed, fulfill the client needs and provide you the basis for upcoming success. You can see the best magento hosting providers to fulfill the basic needs.
            Here's a list of best Managed Magento hosting providers you can choose for your ecommerce store. These managed hosting companies are no-brainer choices!

Comment

Working...
            X