Site Loading issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Loading issue

i have transferred site from 1 server to another and this happened.
    please can any one help me ?

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not see the screenshot. Please describe the issue in details.

Comment

Please have a look on attached image !
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

It is really difficult to understand the issue from your screenshot. If yu have any problems with the Magento site, we advise you to contact our developers - support [at] gomage.com

Comment

The site loading issue to move server hosting details for this site,the hosting homepage enable the loading time to page speed. .

Comment

If your Magento website is loading slow than I would recommend you to change your hosting provider right now. The slow load issue comes usually because of lazy hosting. I host my website on Cloudways. They provide Varnish enabled Magento hosting stack that keeps my website under 2 second load times.
            Speed up your Magento with managed magento cloud hosting platform with Varnish & Memcached caching, managed backups, 24/7 support & more. Prices start from $15.

Comment

probably too late but i will share my knowledge anyway

from the profile image you sent i can see that Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract::start takes almost 20s !

the problem has been described and solved here - http://magento.stackexchange.com/que...ests/3721#3721

i am guessing you are using filesystem as cache storage - change it to database and let us know

Comment

If you have website speed loading problem then you can download Medma Lazy Loader extension to improve the loading speed of your website.

Comment

I have just the same question, need a reliable VPS magento hosting, can't say I am satisfied with my current one ..

Comment

Hi, if you need hosting for magento, 1st question is, will you be able to maintain the vps by yourself ? If yes contact any hosting provider like ovh in Europe, (if you're in europa) and if not try searching magento hosting on google and you'll find lots of expert services for this.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielLee5 View Post
                      I have just the same question, need a reliable VPS magento hosting, can't say I am satisfied with my current one ..
                      As I can check you moved to WordPress from Magento. May I ask what made you to switch platforms?

Comment

Hi Faisal, I was facing same issue when I transferred my server but my friend suggested me to do all this through Cloudways managed hosting platform, Its easy to use like I just need to work on clicks instead of going technical, before cloudways I had to ask my developers to perform some tasks and had to pay them, Now I am doing all myself.

Comment

Working...
                        X