X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certified Senior Magento Developer Looking for Magento (1 & 2) projects:

Dear Community members,
    Hope you are doing great.

I would be happy to assist you for your projects with 6+ years of experience at very very nominal rates. Please add me on Skype at cis.scott

Skill set : Magento 1 & 2, PHP 5.x and 7, Codeigniter, Symfony, Javascript (Angular, PrototypeJS, Node, Bootstrap) JQuery, CSS3, Less CSS, AJAX, Wordpress, Responsive Web Design, HTML5, JSON, Git, Apache, MySql, SSH, CDN etc.

Magento Expertise: Magento Theme Integration and Customization, Module Development, Customization, API Integration, Salesforce Integration with Magento, Payment Gateway Integration, Payment Gateway Development, Shipping Method development, Magento Upgrade, Magento Data Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2, Responsive Web design, eBay and Amazon synchronization with Magento.

Rates are very competitive and low. Please email me your requirements at scott.cisin20@gmail.com and i will come up with a quote for you asap + Previous work samples.

Will love to be your development extended arm and looking for your enquiries.

Warm regards,
    Scott Walter
    Email: scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Working...
X