Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What SEO or designing goals should i set ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What SEO or designing goals should i set ?

What SEO or designing goals should i set ?

Please clarify your question in order for us to provide a proper answer. Please remember that you should ask specific questions so that the forum users were able to help you.

Comment

Setting search engine optimization goals and the objectives to be achieved to reach your goals, can be a challenging, but extremely positive cooperative effort between the business and the SEO service provider.

Comment

SEO and SMO are keyword promoting this site social media marketing both are well for promote the site in Search engine optimization.

Comment

i think SEO and Designing is different thing once you complete the website and when site is ready to launch with perfect structure and designing then you can set SEO goals. SEO will give you result in 6 to 8 months. and for better result you must focus on long tail keyword first and then you can go with competitive keywords.

Comment

I am confused what you ask. Please clear it.
            Or,
            You can contact Bolder Technologies for better suggestion. Go here :
            Bolder Technologies offering Web Design , CMS And eCommerce Website Development services. Our dedicated team possess 5+year of experience with extraordinary capabilities.

Comment

I dont understand your question But I think it should be on your targeted area of keywords like If you SEO company Los Angeles

Comment

Oh it's pity, I understand you being puzzled with all this staff, because I had such problem, too. I've launched my blog and so needed some guidance. True SEO companies would help you a lot! Dude you're lucky because I know how to solve your problem! I would like to advise you my favorite Australian printing service http://www.cmykonline.com.au/ where you will face with perfect and incredibly high-quality printers, which will meet all your best expectations! I'm sure that you'll be happy with my recommendation and get only great pleasure from the collaboration with such cool printing company. Don't miss this chance and let's run here, because you won't regret about your choice! So dude I wish you a huge good luck in all your deals and fantastic inspiration for this hard but unbeliavably interesting life!
                Last edited by Alice112; 29-06-16, 20:31 PM.

Comment

If you are talking about goal setting in Google webmaster Tool then it depends on your website. However your thread needs some clarifications.

Comment

The goal for search engine optimization is to get traffic for business and develop our business.
                    This simply means that search engine optimization’s goal is to make a website appear on the first pages, SEO creates popularity, you get high return on investment through SEO.
                    search engine optimization’s goal is to make a website appear on the first pages, if not the first page of a search done through the search engine.Then main purpose of search engine optimization is to increase the traffic generated by a website. And the use of the search engine to be able to target one’s target audience is one of the most effective Internet marketing strategies. Learn more details about seo tools from http://seotoolsstore.com/

Comment

A straightforward aide on what objectives are and how you can set them up in Google ... My Areas of Expertise in Web Design, SEO and Website Training based right here ...

android applications development

Last edited by Roseangel41; 22-04-16, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Hello
                        First You have to well about SEO and Design. It is very clear that SEO & Designing is different field where you have to se different goal to achieve them.
                        Thanks for the question.

Comment

Designing should be user friendly.You have clear about your logic.

Comment

SEO and designing both are different from each other . You need to specify your question in detail so as to get relevant answers for this .

Comment

Firstly clear your question both are different terms and SEO will start with long tail keywords with responsive design.

Comment

Working...
                              X