Create and Configure Multi Store In Magento 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create and Configure Multi Store In Magento 2

Magento 2comes with many new updates and improvements for merchants and developers .One of new features is Multi Store function.There are some different when set up multi store between Magento 1 and Magento 2 because of the change in file system in Magento 2. Today, we would like to share with you a blog post about Guide to Create and Configure Multi Store In Magento 2
    Last edited by Magento Nguyen; 19-03-16, 08:13 AM. Reason: magento 2

Setup Multiple Stores

Step 1: Select the Store Domain
    Step 2: Add the New Store
    Step 3: Add a Default Store View
    Step 4: Setup the Store URL
    Step 1: Select the Store Domain

Need to determine how you want to place the store. Will the stores share the same domain, each have a subdomain, or have distinctly different domains? For each store, do one of the following:

To place the store one level below the primary domain, you don’t have to do anything.
    Set up a subdomain of your primary domain.
    Set up a different primary domain.
    Step 2: Add the New Store

On the Admin Panel, Stores > Settings > All Stores.
    Click on Create Store, then follow the below
    Select the Website that is the parent of the new store. If there is only one website, use the default “Main Website”.
    Fill the Name for the new store, just for the internal reference.
    In the Root Category field, you will set the root category for the main menu of the new store. The created root categories are shown in the dropdown list, select one for the store.
    Save Store to complete.

Step 3: Add a Default Store View
    Click on Create Store View, you can:
    Assign the Store to the new store you’ve just created.
    Set the Name for the store view.
    Type the Code for the store view with lower characters.
    Choose “Enabled” for the Status.
    Specify the Sort Order that is position of the new store in the list.
    Save Store View to save all settings.

On the Admin Panel, Stores > Settings > Configuration.
    On the left panel, under General, select Web.
    In the upper-left corner, choose the Store View to check the new store you added.
    Hit OK to verify the scope switching.
    Open the Base URLs section,
    Clear the Use Website checkbox, that is next to the Base URL field.
    Change the Base URL for the store.
    Open the Secure Base URLs section below to set the store’s secure URL if needed.
    Save Config to complete.

Regards,

Knowband Plugins | Best Magento extensions
    Last edited by knowband.plugins; 23-08-16, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion! We all know that Magento 2 released with many attractive features including improvement of multi-store. If you want to discover Magento 2 right now, you should refer to Magento migration tool which allows you to migrate from any shopping cart to Magento easily!
      LitExtension Magento Migration Tool helps you to migrate product, customer, order even password from your shopping cart to Magento in a few simple clicks

Comment

Yes, You're right.

Comment

Absolutely must have for Magento 2 Multishop
          https://www.magestyapps.com/magento-...-switcher.html

Comment

yes this is really nice information.

Comment

Great. Thanks for your suggestion.

Comment

Very informative thread! I've already tried some website builders but they were not easy to use. I want to make a simple online store. I've recently found website builder - http://www.templatemonster.com/moto-cms-3-templates.php. It's absolutely easy-to-use!

Comment

Great nice thread byMagento Nguyen .. I had these confusions in step 3 and step 4(Step 3: Add a Default Store View
                  ).. Now i got my doubt cleared. Thank you..

Comment

Step 1: Select the Store Domain. Need to determine how you want to place the store. ...
                    Step 2: Add the New Store. On the Admin Panel, Stores > Settings > All Stores . ...
                    Step 3: Add a Default Store View. Click on Create Store View , you can: ...
                    Step 4: Setup the Store URL. On the Admin Panel, Stores > Settings > Configuration .

Comment

In this tutorial, I found the process of creating very own online multi vendor marketplace with Magento 2. The process is not that complicated.

Comment

Working...
                      X