Catalog Price Rules - Action - By Percentage of PURCHASE PRICE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catalog Price Rules - Action - By Percentage of PURCHASE PRICE

Hi! I want the wholesale price to be calculated in procent of my own purchase price, not the customer price.
    If my phurchase price (from manufacturor) is $100 (ex vat), I want the wholesale price to be, let’s say 110% of 100 = $110.
    But there is only a “By Percentage of original price” option in the Cathaog Price Rules - Action.
    Now there is no attribute called “phurchase price” in Magento, but I can make one. If so, can I use that attribute to calculate the prices for the Wholesales Group? Does the code below has something to do with it? Can I change that somehow so it work the way I want?

The first setting is a drop-down list called Apply. It has four options, which are used by the Mage_CatalogRule module’s helper class to calculate the price:
    public function calcPriceRule($actionOperator, $ruleAmount, $price)
    {
    $priceRule = 0;
    switch ($actionOperator) {
    case ‘to_fixed’:
    $priceRule = min($ruleAmount, $price);
    break;
    case ‘to_percent’:
    $priceRule = $price * $ruleAmount / 100;
    break;
    case ‘by_fixed’:
    $priceRule = max(0, $price - $ruleAmount);
    break;
    case ‘by_percent’:
    $priceRule = $price * (1 - $ruleAmount / 100);
    break;
    }
    return $priceRule;
    }

Hello,

Some editions should be done in the code, but it needs to be investigated. You can contact our support in order to get the help: support [at] gomage.com

Comment

Thanks for sharing this video tutorial, I was working to set Magento catalog price rules in my Magento store, Your vide and this post helped me a lot, .

Comment

Working...
      X